Closing Date for submission of applications against SNGPL advertisement is extended till 13.11.2018.
Candidates are allowed to appear in the recruitment test provisionally. Candidates found not meeting the advertised criteria at a later stage will be disqualified from further process.
Instructions to Applicants:
- SNGPL Executive who has resigned from Company's service, their application for re-employment shall not be entertained.
- A candidate can apply against one position only. In case of multiple applications, only first application submitted will be considered.
- Candidates with 3rd division in entire educational career will not be considered.
- Only the qualifications obtained from HEC recognized Institutions/Universities will be considered.
- Qualifications specified against each post will be considered only.
- Only post qualification experience will be considered.
- For engineering applicants Membership of Pakistan Engineering Council is mandatory.
- For CA, CMA & ACCA applicants Membership of concerned professional institute/body is Mandatory.
- Permanent employees of SNGPL are required to apply through proper channel.
- All academic degrees submitted and forming the basis of appointment must be recognized/ verified by HEC.
- Application Form can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs. 325/- in favor of NTS, Copy of CNIC, two recent passport size photographs, Domicile,Experience Certificates, Disability Certificate(if applicable) and all Academic DMCs/Certificates directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Challan Form for submission of fee is attached with application form downloaded from NTS website.
- Deposited amount is non refundable / non transferable.
- Last date for submission of applications is 13.11.2018.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- In case of non receipt of roll number slips, candidates may download their roll number slips from NTS website and take it to Test Center along with their original CNIC.
- Sample paper shall be available on NTS website.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for Interview.